Working With Children Checks - VIC

Who is Required to get a Working With Children Check.

All Junior Coaches, Senior Coaches and Senior Captains of CAW Club sides.

All CAW Representative Coaches and Captain.

Who Administers It

The agency who administer the Working with Children Check are the
Department of Justice and Regulation

How Can I Apply For One

1. Apply online at

2. You will receive an application number. Make sure you indicate you are a volunteer

3. Go to participating Australia Post Outlet with your application, proof of identity and a passport size photo.

4. You will then be sent your official Working With Children Check card.

5. Your card number must be given to your Cricket Club

This check lasts for 5 years.

Other Relevant Information

The check is fully portable which means it can be used for any unpaid

child-related work as long as the worker remains cleared.